Had to bust out my favorite ol’ tin to nestle Danish butter cookies inside! Will be making these crisp, buttery cookies again: next time with a bit of cream to thin out the batter for easier piping.Instagram
Danish Butter CookiesCourse: CookiesDifficulty: Easy
This recipe is based on travelling Foodies’ UKlassiske Vaniljekranse or Danish Butter Cookies.
- Mixing Bowl
640g all-purpose flour
260g confectioners’ sugar
2 large eggs
4 tbsp vanilla paste or extract
- Equipment Used
Full-size baking sheet
Large piping tip of your choice (recommend Wilton 1M)
- Combine everything in a mixing bowl and mix evenly using a paddle attachment on the lowest speed possible until just combined.
- Fit tip in piping bag, and fill with dough. Pipe wreaths onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for 7-8 minutes.
- Cool slightly before removing from cookie sheet.
- Transfer cookies into airtight container after cookies are cooled to room temperature.